Get ready to celebrate Australia’s access champions, our awards are back, and nominations are open now!
The biennial Australian Access Awards are a celebration of achievements for websites and apps being made accessible for all. To celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day, we are thrilled to announce the awards are returning for 2023! Nominations are now open for both individuals and organisations: it’s free to nominate, so let us know who is doing great work in this space!
The Award categories are:
* Corporate Website of the Year (Commercial)
* Government Website of the Year
* Educational Website of the Year
* Not-for-Profit Website of the Year
* Corporate App of the Year (Commercial)
* Government App of the Year
* Educational App of the Year
* Not-for-Profit App of the Year
* Accessibility Initiative of the Year
* Accessibility Person of the Year to be inducted into our Hall of Fame alongside 2019 winner Gian Wild and 2021 winner Jane Ots.
The Australian Access Awards 2023 will be held in Western Australia in November. Nominations are now open from May 18, Global Accessibility Awareness Day, and can be submitted on our Nominations page.
CEO of CFA Australia, Dr Scott Hollier says “It is a great privilege to again celebrate organisations and individuals working towards making a real and profound difference to the lives of people with disability.”