Accessibility Membership Model
Be a part of the change that is needed to make the world more inclusive.
The digital world is a rapidly changing environment that all of us increasingly rely upon. The reality is, for people living with disability, much of the internet remains inaccessible. One of the common barriers to accessibility, as seen through our work in the sector, is the ability to provide affordable, ongoing support for organisations. We know that accessibility is not static. It needs to be reviewed regularly as it continues to evolve and change.
As a way to support this journey, we have developed an Accessibility Membership Model to offer organisations the opportunity to be at the leading edge of accessibility through access to affordable training and auditing, the ability to stay connected with the latest accessibility initiatives and to be a part of a transformative social movement.
We ask you to partner with us to reduce the accessibility gap and to create a more inclusive world. By becoming a member, you will receive significant benefits and directly support the employment of people with a lived experience of disability. This, in turn, will provide you with firsthand knowledge of accessibility barriers and solutions. Together, we will not just envision a more inclusive world, we will make it happen.
CFA Australia Membership Model includes
- Accessibility Mini Quick Wins Audit (Year 1)*
- Accessibility Mini Check-in Review (Year 2 – onwards)*
- Free attendance to one half-day online or face-to-face CFA Australia training session (1 person per organisation)
- 10% discount on subsequent training sessions or for additional staff
- Accessibility Support Pack featuring 2 hours of support for Business Members (includes access to our disability-led hotline which can be used in 15 minute increments)*
- 20% discount on events
- 10% discount on speaking engagements
- Membership badges that can be displayed in tender documents, marketing material and on your website
- Accessibility movement poster and postcards that can be displayed in your office to help spread the movement
- A members-only invite to our State of Accessibility Digital Address (twice a year)
- Access to the CFA Australia Newsletter ‘Accessibility Tips and Tricks’
- Business Membership: $500+GST per annum (businesses/organisations)
- Not-for-Profit Membership: $400+GST per annum (non-profits/charities)
- Individual Membership: $100+GST per annum (individuals/sole-traders)
*Not included in the Individual Membership