On Thursday, 20th May, as we recognise Global Accessibility Awareness Day, Infosys along with the Centre for Accessibility is hosting a virtual conversation with leaders from industry, not for profits, media and a citizen’s perspective to accessibility.
The conversation will be hosted by Jess Bell, News Editor, HRD Australia and HRD New Zealand, and will look to explore the State of Accessibility in the Workplace, specifically looking at Digital Access in Australia and New Zealand.
With remote work set to become an integral part of our lives going forward, we are presented with an opportunity to enable a more digital accessible human experience for everyone. This is critical as ~20% of Australians and ~25% of New Zealanders have some form of disability and begs the question: what can we do as a community to improve accessibility and opportunity?
As a leader in the region and to help inspire change we’re inviting you to partake in this virtual conversation and share your views.
· Jess Bell, News Editor, HRD Australia & New Zealand
· Scott Hollier, CEO, Centre for Accessibility Australia
· Amy Whalley, Acting CEO, Australian Network on Disability
· Phil Turner, Managing Director, Accessibility Tick, New Zealand
· Christy Ditchburn, Sustainability Principal, Telstra
· Andrew Groth, SVP Infosys and Region Head Aus & NZ
Date and Time: Thursday, 20 May, 11am to 12pm AWST / 1pm to 2pm AEST
Location: Virtual, On 24 with Live Transcription
In our endeavour to help enable a more accessible digital experience this session will be hosted on the On24 platform with live transcription.