The 2022 Round Table on Print Disability (RTPD) conference returns in May and registrations are now open. The extensive high-quality conference program includes renowned presenters from across the world. Including CFA Australia’s own Dr Scott Hollier. The conference provides updates on accessible and inclusive practices and projects, braille education, innovative audio, and artificial intelligence applications.
- Conference Proper – Monday, 16 May to Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- Workshops – Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Round Table AGM – Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 3:30 pm AEST.
BA General Meeting and ABA Workshop will be held on Saturday, 14 May 2022.
- Martine Abel-Williamson, President, World Blind Union – The WBU amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Frances Gentle, ICEVI President; SPEVI Co-President – Promoting ICT access and capability: International perspectives.
- Julian Rait OAM, Chair of Federal Council of Australian Medical Association – Inside the Pandemic: working with Governments to help get the pandemic response right.
- Roger Firman, Chair of UK Association for Accessible Formats – Easy read: opportunities and challenges.
- Richard Orme, CEO, DAISY Consortium – Born accessible eBooks – are we there yet?
The full program is available on the RTPD website, there are several options for attending the various events. Prices are varied: