Friends of CFA Australia
Join the Friends of CFA Australia membership program to reduce the accessibility gap and create a more inclusive world.
The digital world is a rapidly changing environment that all of us increasingly rely upon. The reality is, for people living with disability, much of the internet remains inaccessible. One of the common barriers to accessibility, as seen through our work in the sector, is the ability to provide affordable, ongoing support for organisations. We know that accessibility is not static – it needs to be reviewed regularly as it continues to evolve and change.
As a way to support this journey, we have developed a Friends of CFA Australia membership program to offer organisations and individuals the opportunity to be at the leading edge of accessibility through access to affordable training and auditing, the ability to stay connected with the latest accessibility initiatives, and to be a part of a transformative social movement.
We ask you to partner with us to reduce the accessibility gap and to create a more inclusive world. By becoming a member, you will receive significant benefits and directly support the employment of people with a lived experience of disability. This includes our free Assistive Technology helpdesk, the development of consumer resources, and our focus on disability-led employment. In turn, this will provide you with first-hand knowledge of accessibility barriers and solutions. Together, we will not just envision a more inclusive world, we will make it happen.
Benefits of membership include:
- Accessibility Mini Quick Wins Review (Year 1)*
- Accessibility Mini Check-in Review (Year 2 – onwards)*
- Free attendance to one half-day online or face-to-face CFA Australia training session (1 person per organisation)
- 10% discount on subsequent training sessions or for additional staff
- Accessibility Support Pack featuring 2 hours of support for Business Friends (includes access to our disability-led hotline which can be used in 15 minute increments)*
- 20% discount on events
- 10% discount on speaking engagements
- Friend badges that can be displayed in tender documents, marketing material and on your website
- An exclusive invite to our State of Accessibility Digital Address (twice a year)
- Access to the CFA Australia Newsletter ‘Accessibility Tips and Tricks’
- Business: $550 (inc. GST) per annum (businesses/organisations)
- Not-for-Profit: $440 (inc. GST) per annum (non-profits/charities)
- Individual: $110 (inc. GST) per annum (individuals/sole-traders)
*Not included in the Individual package