The Perth Web Accessibility is partnering with W3C Australian Western Region Chapter, who are contributing guest speakers from the W3C in addition to a list of local speakers. The one-day event will be an opportunity to learn and share about web accessibility in a casual environment.
The guest speakers feature an array of international and local speakers from the W3C, government and industry experts, including:
- Judy Brewer (W3C WAI)
- Jeanne Spellman (W3C WAI Silver Task Force)
- Dr Marianna Lopez (University of York)
- Thomas Logan (Equal Entry)
- Gian Wild (AccessibilityOz)
- Bri Norton (OZeWAI)
- Dr Scott Hollier (Centre for Accessibility Australia)
- Amanda Mace and Shane Fynn (AbleDocs)
- David Vosnacos and Vithya Vijayakumare (VisAbility)
- Matt Putland and Rosie Luscombe (Vision Australia)
- Geoff White (Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, WA)
Event date and time: Tuesday, 22 February 2022 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
Location: VisAbility, 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100, Australia and Online
Tickets are $50 (excluding GST):
- For in-person attendance, visit the Humantix website for tickets.
- For online attendance, visit the virtual Perth Web Accessibility Camp tickets on Humantix.